The Tekno ET410.2 Adjustable Ackermann Spindles are a direct replacement for the ET410.2, but can also be used with the rest of the EB410 or ET410 models as an optional upgrade. When used with the TKR6669A-D spindle arms, additional Ackermann positions are available that boost low-speed steering and provide a more direct and linear feel throughout the wheel travel. These spindles allow less overall Ackermann than is possible by moving the steering link on the bellcranks. They are a direct replacement for TKR6553 and are compatible with all stub axles, universals, and spindle carriers for the EB410 and ET410 vehicles. Spindle Arms and M3x10 screws are not included.
With these spindles, you can use the spindle arms listed below to further adjust the steering Ackermann. TKR6669D has the most Ackermann and TKR6669A has the least. The old spindles TKR6553 have even more Ackerman than TKR6669D. More Ackermann provides quicker initial steering response, more initial steering, and is better suited for small tracks with tight corners. Less Ackermann has smoother initial steering response, more mid and exit steering, and typically works well for larger tracks with flowing corners.
Buggy Wheel Compatibility
- Both Associated and Losi offset 1/10th scale Buggy wheels are compatible. TKR6669A-D are compatible with Buggy wheels and TKR6669A is recommended for Buggy.
Truck Wheel Compatibility
- All Short Course wheels/offsets are compatible. Associated offset 1/10th scale Stadium Truck wheels are compatible with restrictions (see chart below). Losi offset 1/10th scale Stadium Truck wheels are not compatible.
- TKR6553X – Adjustable Ackermann Spindles (L/R, EB/ET410) is included with the ET410.2 kit and can be used as a replacement part for that vehicle.
- This can be used with the EB410, EB410.2 and ET410 vehicles and should be a direct replacement for the stock part or used as a tuning option. Please use the instruction manual for the kit(s) listed to verify compatibility and no additional items are necessary before purchasing.
Needed to Complete:
- (4) M3x10 Button Head Screws And at least one of the following:
- TKR6669A – Spindle Arms (L/R, EB/ET410, requires TKR6553X, Type A)
- TKR6669B – Spindle Arms (L/R, EB/ET410, requires TKR6553X, Type B)
- TKR6669C – Spindle Arms (L/R, EB/ET410, requires TKR6553X, Type C)
- TKR6669D – Spindle Arms (L/R, EB/ET410, requires TKR6553X, Type D)