The RB10 will perform on most surfaces you throw it at, from asphalt to dirt as well as any prepared track surfaces. This buggy makes for a great basher and a good platform to try your skills out on the track.
1:10 scale 2WD off road buggy racing--the pinnacle of RC car racing. Since the introduction of the RC10 in 1984, the Team Associated RC10 buggy platform has won 13 of the 18 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the class began. You now have the chance to drive a buggy derived from this race-winning heritage with the beginner-friendly, yet capable and powerful RB10.
The RB10 Electric Off-road Buggy was engineered using Team Associated's vast knowledge and success in the 1:10 scale 2WD racing category. Featuring a water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control, 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital high-torque servo, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished off-road buggy body with wing. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, the RB10 will keep you accelerating and cornering with the included aggressive off-road treaded tires and lightweight 12mm hex wheels.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring a built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Factory-finished off-road buggy body and wing, with two color schemes to choose from (blue and red)
- Off-road buggy race car-inspired dish wheels
- High-grip, off-road tires with aggressive tread pattern
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Rear CVA driveshafts for more durability
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and extremely adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout