- ALIEN Kompound??? - the only compound we are using on these bad boys. They seem to get better and better as they break in... and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition... RIGHT OUTTA DA BOX!!!!
- Stepped lugs - aid in lateral traction
- Multi-varied tread blocks - create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, especially in off-camber situations
- Inside ribbing - provides sidewall support and stability
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors - sidewall bands of rubber that add support and control
- Over-the-shoulder lugs - that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas
- 4.75 inch Mounted Diameter* - puts these puppies in the "Sweet Spot" for most Scale rigs. *Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used.
- Tires come 2 to a packet w/decals - yes, we include a cool decal sheet
- Foam included - Yes we did!!! (2) Two - standard foams designed to accentuate the performance of our 1.9 Rock Beast XL Scale tires. Should be usable with other tire brands as well
- ***FOAM COLOR MAY DIFFER FROM THAT SHOWN IN PICTURES***
The Rock Beast XL Scale 1.9's are miniaturized versions of the Champion Pit Bull Rocker LT 1:1 tires. For those of you with 1:1 Pit Bull Rockers on your rigs...and have been wanting to pimp out your Scale R/C's with some Pits...here 'ya go!!! Our multi-varied tread design increases forward/reverse and lateral traction with serious biting across the footprint. These Rock Beasts have many features designed to increase speed and control while enhancing stability and contact patch. Excellent lateral bite--incredible stickiness and exceptional traction. You'll be seeing this Bad Mammer Jammer on the podium very soon...and probably already have!!!
Alien Kompound - Super Sticky - "Stickier than Alien Snot!" - great wet or dry. These suckers will hold on in off-camber situations.
This tire is a GameChanger #GameOver. Don't believe us...really...don't. Wait until someone else is running them and you will see for yourself.
You've been asking us to make a taller Rock Beast 1.9 with a little more spacing. We've done that and more!