This is a 1967 Ford® F-100 Clear Crawler Body. Pro-Line has a body for all you blue-oval Scale Crawler fans: the classic 1967 Ford® F-100!
This officially licensed F-100 blends scale looks with competition-specific features to give your 12.3" wheelbase crawler the best of both worlds on the trails or at your next comp crawl. The retro-classic truck has been carefully sculpted with realistic details that recreate the lines and squared-off style of this iconic truck. Oversized wheel openings and slightly tapered front and rear sections increase hill-scaling clearance, while the drop bed meets scale point rules.
The F-100 is Made in the USA from high-quality polycarbonate and includes a detailed decal sheet, window masks and paint-then-peel overspray film. Hit the trails today with the 1967 Ford® F-100 body from Pro-Line!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO361300 | 1967 Ford® F-100 Clear Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers
- Fully Licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Style
- Comp-specific Enhancements Blended with Scale Looks
- Great fit for your 12.3" Wheelbase Scale Crawler
- Detailed Sticker Sheet and Window Masks Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Crawler Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Rig
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.