Pro-Line Pro-Forge 1.9” Aluminum Beadlock Crawler Wheels are proudly made in the USA using the latest in CNC technology. The Pro-Forge is designed to not only look scale, but to perform in the toughest conditions.
The overall wheel width of the Pro-Forge is 2mm wider than both the FaultLine and Denail 1.9” wheels but maintain the standard wheel offset. Black Die-Cast Bead-Loc Rings and hardware are included to hold your sticky Pro-Line 1.9” Crawling Tires onto the wheel.
Featuring the industry standard 6 Lug hex mounting design, these wheels pair perfectly with Pro-Line’s 6 Lug 12mm Standard Offset Hex Adapters (PRO6292-00 - sold separately), but are also compatible with SLW adapters. When using Pro-Line adapters, you can also pair these with Pro-Line's Brass Brake Rotor Weights (PRO6292-01 - sold separately) to add 2.3 ounces of weight to each wheel as a tuning option.
- CNC Machined Aluminum Bead-Loc Wheels
- Standard 6 Lug Hex Mounting
- Super Scale Looks and Performance
- 2mm Wider for More Clearance
- Fits all of Pro-Line’s 1.9” Crawling Tires
- Fits 1.9" Rock Crawlers with 6 Lug Hub
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Pro-Forge 1.9” Wheels
- (4) Black Die-Cast Bead-Loc Rings
- (64) Screw Hardware – M2 x 5mm SHCS