- Retro Street Truck Styling
- Incredible Licensed 1956 Ford® F-100 Scale Details
- Perfect fit on the X-MAXX®
- Pre-cut for Your Convenience
This is a 1956 Ford® F-100 Clear Body for X-MAXX®. Pro-Line is excited to bring some retro classic styling to the X-MAXX® for the first time! This old-school Ford F-100 body completely transforms the look of your truck, featuring a custom hot-rod style extended cab, aggressive fender flares, and the iconic old-school chrome grill of the '56 blue oval fan favorite. Pair the F-100 with the Menace 5.7" Belted Tires (PRO1020510) for a true street machine combo!
It comes pre-cut for your convenience in high-quality clear polycarbonate for you to add your custom paint scheme. As always, a detailed decal sheet, window masks, and paint-then-peel overspray film are included.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
Four Steps to Bash Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
In The Box
- (1) Pre-Cut Clear 1956 Ford F-100 Body
- (1) Decal Sheet
- (1) Window Mask Sheet
- Paint-then-Peel Overspray Film Built-In