This is a pair of pre-mounted Dumont SC Front Paddle/Rib Tires on Raid Black 6x30 Removable Hex Wheels. Are you ready for the most extreme Short Course Paddle Tires Pro-Line has ever made? Introducing the Dumont SC Front Paddle/Rib tires that have been redesigned from the ground up to give your SC 4x4 even better handling and steering through the dunes or snow.
The Dumont SC Front tire uses a unique combination of V-shaped paddles and tall outer ribs. This gives your 4x4 Short Course vehicle enhanced steering response over traditional paddles, while still providing sand-throwing forward traction. Pro-Line P-L logos have been embedded into the tire carcass giving it the style that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The Dumont SC Paddle tire gets its name from the incredible Dumont Sand Dunes in California, but these paddle tires are equally at home shredding your local snowfield in the winter.
The Dumont SC tires are mounted to a pair of Raid SC Removable Hex Wheels. We take the guesswork out of your glue job by doing the mounting for you so you can spend your time having fun! Pro-Line is proud to introduce a true next-generation Short Course wheel design - the Raid 2.2"/3.0" Removable Hex Wheel for all Short Course Tires! Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex! Now you can with the 6x30 Removable Hex system from Pro-Line. The wheels include a pair of 12mm Slash® 4x4 Front/Rear (Slash® 2wd Rear) hexes and a pair of 12mm Slash® 2wd Front hexes that fit the most popular trucks. Optional 14mm, 17mm and ProTrac™ offset 12mm hexes (PRO635500) are available separately to fit your exact application. If your wheel hex ever gets damaged, it can easily be replaced without needing to replace your glued tires (PRO635400 Replacement Slash® Hexes)! These Raid SC wheels accomplish all of this and more by using Pro-Line's unique 6x30 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 6 M3 screws that are spaced 30mm across. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a must-have wheel for Short Course Trucks everywhere!
Don't get stuck spinning your tires in the sand or snow. Get a set of pre-mounted Dumont Front Paddle/Rib tires for your Short Course truck today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
PRO1021210 | Dumont SC Front Paddle/Rib 2.2"/3.0" Sand/Snow Tires Mounted on Raid Black 6x30 Removable 12mm Hex Wheels (2) for SC 4x4 Trucks Front
- The Latest Paddle Tire Technology - Large Offset V-shaped Tread
- Enhanced Steering with Unique Paddle/Rib Combo
- Incredible Performance and Style!
- Made from Very Stiff and Long-lasting Paddle Tire Rubber
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Change Wheel Offsets on the Fly
- Easily Replace Damaged 12mm Hexes or Upgrade to 14mm or 17mm hexes
- The 2 Most Common 12mm Offsets are Included
- Fits any of Pro-Line's 6x30 Removable Wheel Hexes
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Slash® 4x4 Front
- TENACITY™ TT Pro 4WD Front (Requires 12mm ProTrac™ Hex PRO635500)
- Senton™ 4x4 3S and MEGA 550 Front (Requires 14mm Hex PRO635500)
- Other SC 4x4 Trucks using Optional Hexes