This is a 1972 Chevy® K-10™ Clear Crawler Body. Pro-Line has a brand-new body for all your bowtie Scale Crawler fans: the classic 1972 Chevrolet® K-10™!
This officially licensed K-10™blends scale looks with competition-specific features to give your 12.3" wheelbase crawler the best of both worlds on the trails or at your next comp crawl. The retro-classic truck has been carefully sculpted with realistic details that recreate the lines and squared off style of this iconic truck. Oversized wheel openings and slightly tapered front and rear sections increase hill-scaling clearance, while the drop bed meets scale point rules.
The K-10™is Made in the USA from high-quality polycarbonate and includes a detailed decal sheet with multiple grille trim options, window masks and paint-then-peel overspray film. Hit the trails today with the 1972 Chevrolet® K-10™ body from Pro-Line!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO360400 | 1972 Chevy® K-10™Clear Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers
- Fully Licensed 1972 Chevrolet® K-10™ Style
- Comp-specific Enhancements Blended with Scale Looks
- Great fit for your 12.3" Wheelbase Scale Crawler
- Detailed Sticker Sheet and Window Masks Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Crawl Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers