Maclan MRR V3m Competition Sensored Modified Brushless Motor. Based on the V2 platform these updated motors are ROAR approved and performance driven. Improvements in this generation are significant and will make a noticeable performance gain over previous versions.
NOTE: This motor should not be paired with the Reedy Blackbox 510R 2S ESC (ASC27004, ASC27005). These ESCs deliver 3.3V from the sensor port, and Maclan V3m motors require a minimum of 4.8V.
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- Updated 1-piece precision machined motor can design that eliminates the need for long motor can screws. Redesign uses a total of 5 short screws. It saves weight and no more optional screws required.
- Improved stator shape that meets the latest ROAR regulations for the highest legal performance.
- Realigned sensor positions for more accurate reading.
- Premium Ultra Smooth Rotor is now standard by default. You get best performance right out of the box. Available in 3.5, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5 Turns.
Short Stack: No
Case Length: 51.20mm
Case Diameter: 36.00mm
Shaft Extension: 14.00mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Screws Size (end cap): 2.5x6mm (1.5mm Hex)
Screw Size (motor can): 2x6mm (0.05" Hex)
Front Bearing Size: ID: 3.175mm OD: 9.525mm H: 3.9675mm
Rear Bearing Size: ID: 3.175mm OD: 7.9375mm H: 3.5712mm
Default Rotor: 12.20mm Ultra Smooth Rotor (Red)
ROAR Approved: Yes
Limited Factory Warranty: 120-Day