The Maclan MRR V2m Competition Sensored Modified Brushless Motor features a completely redesigned stator and windings, updated end cap, and 12.20mm ultra smooth rotor. The V2m provides much smoother low to mid-range power band. It also reduces weight by an average of 12% over its predecessor.
Updated End Cap
The V2m series have updated end cap to improve the durability of the sensor connector housing. It ensures the sensor connector does not get damaged easily by impact.
12.20mm Ultra Smooth Rotor
The V2m equips with the 12.20mm ultra smooth rotor. It provides much smoother low to mid-range power band. Optional 12.50mm rotors for high torque and ultra-high torque are also available for different track conditions and sizes.
- Standard Rotor: MCL4174 12.20mm Ultra Smooth Rotor (Red)
- Optional Rotor: MCL4175 12.50mm High Torque Rotor (Red), MCL4187 12.50mm Ultra High Torque Rotor (Black)
- 5.5 Turn Variant
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- 100% Hand Built
- Premium Stator Material (Made in Japan)
- Redesigned stator
- Redesigned case structure
- Redesigned sensor unit
- Average 12% lighter than previous MRR series motors
- 12.2mm Ultra Smooth Rotor as standard equipment
- Available in 3.5/4.5/5.0/5.5/6.0/6.5/7.0/7.5/8.5/9.5/10.5
- ROAR approved
Short Stack: No
Case Length: 2.02in/51.50mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Poles: 2 Poles
Default Rotor: 3.5T to 9.5T default with MCL4174, 10.5T defaults with MCL4143