The Maclan MR8.3 1/8th Scale Buggy Competition Brushless Motor is by far the best motor to pair with the Maclan Racing MMax 8 ESC. The MR8.3 has evolved with all Maclan has learned from their predecessors.
Shorter length, lower weight, and most importantly, the smoother power!
- 4.5 mm shorter in length
- up to 25g lighter in weight
- Redesigned stator and rotor which results in smoother power delivery and less power consumption
Dual sensor ports with more robust end cap structure
The additional sensor port allows for the flexibility to install the sensor cable vertically or horizontally for easier wiring. The redesigned end cap structure reduces the chance of damage from impacts.
- Shorter (4.5mm) length and stronger end cap structure design
- Redesigned stator and rotor design for smoother power delivery
- Dual sensor ports for easier wiring
- Error free sensor unit design
- Staggered 4-pole-8-magnet with dual side balanced rotor design
- Heavy duty solder tabs
- Over sized precision dual ball bearings
- Completely rebuildable design with all parts readily available from Maclan Racing
- ROAR approval pending
KV Rating: 2100KV
Case Length: 66.5mm
Case Diameter: 42mm
Shaft Extension: 17mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Max Li-Po Cell: 4S