JConcepts Mini-T 2.0 Sprinter Pre-Mounted Rear Tires have square, angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically, a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly. Starting with the tread, the team focused on durability and performance to bring a rear tire option to market that competes on loose surfaces which are wet or dusty. The Sprinter tires are great for a variety of conditions and have provided grip and traction for stadium trucks for decades.
The outer sidewall of the tire has angled pins incorporated into the design to help release the turn and provide the rotation not only needed in dirt off-road but specifically in dirt-oval racing. The blended tread to tire body is supported with a generous radius which promotes “pin snap” and resists tearing or separation. Horizontal traction bars connect several pins near the center of the tire which bonds a critical area for increased push at high-speed. The sidewall area blends nicely into a step-spike feature which helps smooth the transition in bumpy sections and create side-bite.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal traction bars
- Angled outer sidewall pins for turn release
- Mini-T 2.0 bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = smooth driving characteristics
- Includes firm foam inserts
- Off-Road and Dirt-Oval racing ready