The JConcepts Axial SCX24 JCI Creep Mini Crawler Body is the latest in tough, high performance designs for 1/24 scale rigs. This body is optimized for custom, high articulation builds that can benefit from the high fender look.
Starting with a crisp front-end, the narrow truck has a skeleton like grille and beady eyes that have an angular V shape structure setting up the hood line and front-end clip. The long nose dead-ends into the V-shaped windshield which transitions into a large single cab providing that all-important vintage feel.
The bed area allows a variety of mounting options, as well as space to add scale accessories for a personalized look. Behind the rear cab bracing, a bed area rests with hard rails up top for strength and security. A dove-tailed rear end provides increased rear tire clearance, combined with the aggressive look of a custom built rig. The front and rear are equipped with a flange style wheel well housings and a sheet metal that gives the Creep a slight military appearance. Each package includes window mask, JCI Creep decal sheet and clear polycarbonate body.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Crisp front-end, skeleton like grille
- Direct fit for Axial SCX24 scale | trail trucks
- Angular, V-shaped structure
- Vintage, large single cab construction
- Flange style fenders, Military fit and finish
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed JCI Creep sheet included