- Hole Shot 4.0" 1:8 Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- Small pin design for the ultimate in responsiveness
- A triumphant contender on blue groove to wet, hard packed surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Improved Wear and Traction with S-Compound Technology
- Includes Closed Cell Foam
- Ty Tessmann sweeps the 2018 ROAR Fuel Offroad Nationals with S-Compound being used
This is a pair of Hole Shot 1:8 Truck Tires. The 1:8 Truck class has advanced significantly in the past few years from chassis configurations, suspension, drive train technology and other advancements. Wheels and tires are no exception to this and today, Pro-Line introduces the next generation of wheel and tire combination with the VTR line.
Now, the VTR line packs a bigger punch with the Hole Shot tread pattern. The Hole Shot tread has captured numerous regional and national events over the past decade. When you're looking to turn up the heat at a local, regional, or national level, check out the VTR series Hole Shot 1:8 Truck tire.
S3 is Pro-Line's latest and greatest compound that has been tearing up the track and winning races at the highest level. S3 is similar a Soft and long-lasting compound but S3 is a substantial leap forward in terms of grip in dry and slick conditions. Another massive improvement with S3 is that stays stable throughout long main events and does not fade or get soft near the end of the race. Just ask Ty Tessmann who used the new S-compounds to sweep all the classes at the 2018 1:8 ROAR Nitro Nationals as well as the 2017 1:10 ROAR Electric Nationals! Don't get left in your competition's dust, take the win with Pro-Line's new S3 compound today!