JConcepts Dotek Street Eliminator SCT Drag Racing Rear Tires is the latest wide-body tire design specifically for RC Drag Racing and Bashing - and it has tread! The standard 2.2 x 3.0” configuration has been stretched out to create a larger contact patch, giving the racer a slight advantage in the “hook and go” department. The Dotek tread pattern is well suited to dusty surfaces, concrete sessions, and bashing.
The low profile rear tire is designed to fit inside close quarters of the body while maintaining the crisp response of a race tire. The directional tire is marked by L and R on the tire for identification, with low-profile padded and intentionally carved areas to provide additional hang-up to lock into un-prepped surfaces where dirt and debris are found. Radial security on the center of the tire provides additional “beef” to the design to give low RPM burnouts more rubber to go the distance. Dotek have raised lettering which can be detailed for shows or displays, or simply left without for a more subtle look.
- Popular 2.2 x 3.0" bead diameter with Mambos width
- Single contour thickened carcass
- Inside and Outside inner sidewall carcass ribbing
- Wide-body footprint for tracking stability
- Low-profile, treaded pattern for low-prep dirt and debris surfaces
- Center carcass waffle design
- Authentic tire lettering with JConcepts logo
- Available in green “super soft” and gold “all-performance” compound
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
- Massive and mean performance
- Green compound = super soft feel, high expansion rate and recommended for cooler weather conditions with surface temperature range should be 80 degrees or below.
- Gold compound = performs in mild to warm temperatures and excels on treated surfaces with temperatures above 80.