The Bowhouse Axial SCX10 III SVT Panhard Reinforcement Bracket was designed to add strength to the panhard mount on the stock AR45 portal axle housing. Bowhouse designed this panhard reinforcement bracket to bolt right onto the stock housing, allowing easy installation with with no modifications. Plus, it's precision machined from aluminum, so it provides the strength needed to stand up to the abuse your rig will see on the trails, or on the rocks.
- Start by removing right front tire. Then remove screw securing right front shock and lower link to the axle housing.
- Unscrew panhard mount from axle housing.
- Snap panhard reinforcement bracket onto front of axle housing around existing panhard mount so that secondary screw hole is visible through the hole in the axle housing truss.
- Use M3 x 8mm flat head screw to secure bracket to axle housing through hole in axle housing truss (thread lock recommended).
- Use M3 x 20mm flat head screw to attach panhard to axle (do NOT use thread lock). Make sure that screw threads all the way into panhard reinforcement bracket.
- Panhard reinforcement bracket
- 1x M3 x 8mm flat head screw
- 1x M3 x 20mm flat head screw