The Bittydesign was born from the desire to create a body outside the box thanks to futuristic aesthetics for a completely unique body. The AHURA was inspired by a GT3 and was adapted to fit perfectly on 190mm electric models. This body offers an alternative for drivers who want their car to perform, while at the same time delivering the stunning aesthetics and details you have come to expect from Bittydesign.
The design recalls the shapes of the dream-car produced in Emilia. The phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail. The search for perfection has been obsessive in order to create a body that could honor Bittydesign's Italian heritage.
3D Cad design & engineering
In order to achieve the highest quality standards, Bittydesign has designed the AGATA body with the most advanced graphics and CAD design software available. This process guarantees a perfect execution of form and detail that high-tech machinery can achieve with 5-axis CNC milling machines. The finished product represents the highest quality available on the market today, to guarantee a result that represents the best of Italian excellence.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any 1/10 GT race in the world, USGT class included.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0.75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask