- All-new Design for Maximum Performance
- Short Course Style 2.2"/3.0" Mounting Beads
- Massive 5.75" Tall x 2.20" Wide for U4 Racing
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle Tough Terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material (PRO1019514) & Predator (Super Soft) (PRO1019503)
- Made in the USA, since 1982
The future of U4 Rock Racing Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line's all-new Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything the Race might throw at you. The Hyrax U4 features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material (PRO1019514) and Predator (Super Soft) (PRO1019503), so you know it provides the performance you can depend on. The Hyrax U4 features a Short Course style 2.2"/3.0" mounting bead making it perfect for the new crop of U4 racers like the Losi® Lasernut™ (LOS03028).
Don't get left behind spinning your tires, take your adventure to the next level with Pro-Line's new Hyrax tires!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
- U4 Rock Racers Front or Rear with Short Course Style 2.2"/3.0" Wheels (PRO280303)