2-Wheel Drive Slash
2-wheel Drive, 1/10 Scale Truck! Intense Short-Course Racing Action!
Ready-To-Race with TQ 2.4GHz Radio System!
The Traxxas Slash short-course race truck puts you in the driver's seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. Bring home the thrill of 900+ horsepower full-scale racing and head-to-head competition to your own backyard. The rear-wheel drive Slash is purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. The Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension and racing tires carefully replicate real world driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The Slash #58024 arrives fully assembled and ready to complete with the battery of your choice (sold separately).
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
The Slash's exclusive watertight, sealed electronics provide the freedom to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions. The XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
Switch on the power and drive! That's all there is to it with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system. There are no frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. Race multiple vehicles side by side without interference. The TQ's advanced programming provides long-range control with smooth, glitch-free performance. The TQ's ergonomic design is comfortable for all day driving with an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
The Titan 12T 550 modified motor pumps out incredible mod-motor power with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through vent tunnels molded into the motor plate to keep temperatures down. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Once reserved for high-end replacement ESCs, the XL-5 comes standard with three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow with today's high-power batteries.
The Traxxas Slash is built for extreme Velineon brushless horsepower (sold separately). Simply bolt it in and a 7-cell NiMH battery boosts speed to 40+mph. Add an 11.1-volt LiPo battery and you have the potential to double your speed. Bigger roosts and longer hang-time are right at your fingertips. The included steel transmission gears, full ball bearings, and high-quality metal turnbuckle links are the winning setup for brushless durability. The factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting! Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun. An accessory battery hold down (5827X) is available for use with large capacity LiPo battery packs that can extend speed and run time. Compare the durability and features to others and you'll see that only Traxxas makes them truly brushless ready.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race
The Traxxas Slash model #58024 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Simply add the battery and charger of your choice (sold separately) and 4 AA batteries to get the action started. Traxxas backs the Slash and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. Unmatched parts support allows the Slash to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the Slash performance benefits.
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear and accessory 7-cell Power Cell battery (sold separately)
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Integrated on-off button
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Over 3.5-inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs (sold separately)
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Sturdy body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
- Slash is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability