Ford F-150 Raptor Styling, Award-Winning Slash Performance!
The Ford Raptor replica from Traxxas takes you off-road with a whole new level of scale realism. The sleek Raptor body is fully detailed with an injection molded nylon composite grill and front bumper to truly capture the depth and detail of Ford's original design. Integrated hood vents and side mirrors complete the look. The heavy-duty body is extra tough for all your off-roading adventures.
The Ford Raptor replica is wrapped around the proven performance and unmatched durability of the Traxxas Slash. Torque flows from the powerful Titan 12-Turn motor and XL-5 electronic speed control for instant response off-road. Full-ball bearings enhance precision control. The electronics are all fully waterproof so your fun never gets sidelined by a little water along the way.
Precision 2.4GHz Radio System
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and lightweight with just four AA batteries on board (batteries not included). The TQ scores on style with its black-chrome wheel and smoothly integrated handle, and the internal-antenna design gives the transmitter a sleek profile while shielding the antenna from damage.
4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
The Traxxas Ford Raptor includes a Traxxas iD Power Cell Battery Pack optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now a feature of nearly all electric Traxxas models, the Ford Raptor is the latest to offer the incredible versatility of waterproof electronics. The proven XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements, giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet, muddy tracks are no problem!
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race
The Ford F-150 Raptor (model #58094-1) comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell iD-equipped 7-cell NiHM battery, 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Ford Raptor and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. Unmatched parts support allows the Ford Raptor to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
- Officially licensed Ford F-150 Raptor body and graphics
- Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
- Top speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- Traxxas' exclusive patented Training Mode
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative water sealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- LiPo, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Integrated on-off button
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Equipped with patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6 and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- Aggressive all-terrain scale tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on 2.2" split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome "beadlock" detail
- The Traxxas Ford F-150 Raptor is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability