This is a pair of Pro-Line BFGoodrich KR2 1.9” tires in G8 rubber compound. Pro-Line is proud to announce a partnership with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer - BFGoodrich!
This collaboration begins with the introduction of the race tire that has dominated the 2014 & 2015 King of the Hammers race and also crushed the 2015 Baja 1000 taking the top 11 spots – the BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 for 1.9” Crawlers in Pro-Line’s legendary G8 compound!
Details from the full-size race winning tire have been recreated to give your truck the ultimate scale looks and desert racing performance. Known for extreme traction and durability in the full scale world, on Trophy Trucks and Ultra 4 vehicles, the BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tire features an iconic layout of large tread blocks with swooping cuts and uniquely designed sidewall tread that will give your rig improved desert racing performance! If you crave scale looks and performance, the BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 1.9” tires from Pro-Line are a must have.
- Licensed BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2
- Made from Pro-Line’s legendary G8 crawling compound
- Exact Scale Detail including Tire Warnings and T/A Sidewall tread Logos
- Maximum Desert Racing Performance
- Extreme Traction and Durability
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.71" (120mm)
Width: 1.77" (45mm)
Fits: 1.9" Wheels
- (2) BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 1.9” Tires
- (2) Memory Foam Inserts