The Castle Creations Copperhead 10 "Limited Edition" 1/10 Sensored Combo is a limited time offering. Featuring unique dark grey, black and chrome ESC livery combined with a limited edition dark grey 1412-3200Kv motor, this combo provides 1/10 scale enthusiasts with a powerful, performance driven combo that is packed with features - while delivering a unique aesthetic that will help separate your rig from the rest.
The Copperhead 10 is an affordable option that sits directly in the middle of the Sidewinder 4 entry-level upgrade ESC and the extreme performance MAMBA X option. The Copperhead 10 utilizes CRYO-DRIVE technology, sensored motor support and data logging to deliver Castle’s signature performance and reliability. Whether crawling the rocks, bashing in the backyard or ripping up the local skatepark, Copperhead 10’s versatility will appeal to a wide variety of 1/10 scale enthusiasts.
NOTE: Not compatible with Castle Field Link program card (CSE010-0063-00).
- CRYO-DRIVE™: CRYO-DRIVE™ technology minimizes the amount of time the ESC’s electrical components spend generating heat, resulting in improved thermal performance during partial throttle operation where the majority of driving occurs. COOLER TEMPS mean LONGER RUNS and MORE POWER in a COPPERHEAD 10 setup.
- DATA LOGGING LITE: Battery Voltage, Battery Ripple, Controller Temperature, Motor RPM and Motor Temperature data points can be captured, downloaded and analyzed via Castle Link software. While not a full version of Data Logging capabilities that the MAMBA X EXTREME 1:10 SCALE ESC has, these critical parameters are excellent sources of information for maximizing performance and battery life of the COPPERHEAD 10.
- SMARTSENSE™ TECHNOLOGY: SMARTSENSE uses the motor’s sensors at startup to provide cog-free starts, excellent torque and low speed drivability. Once the motor is turning, the ESC seamlessly transitions to Castle’s ultra-efficient sensorless mode with electronic timing to advance timing automatically for peak performance in all driving conditions. (Requires use of Castle brushless motor to utilize)
- INTERNAL BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit): COPPERHEAD 10 features a selectable 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak) internal BEC to supply power to many of today’s high-torque servos, without requiring the use of an external BEC.
- DUAL USE FAN GUARD: For crawler setups or others that do not require an ESC cooling fan, the fan is easily removed with four screws and the fan guard with the cool COPPERHEAD logo simply clicks back into place on the top of the ESC. It keeps the COPPERHEAD 10 looking mean and provides an extra measure of protection.
- APPLICATION SPECIFIC MOTOR COMBOS: Available with a dozen different 4-POLE 12-SLOT sensored motor options to eliminate the guesswork in finding the right brushless power upgrade for your basher, crawler, on road vehicle, short course or monster truck (Motor not included).
- WARRANTY: The COPPERHEAD10 is proudly designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas USA and backed by the Castle Creations one-year warranty.
FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Complete Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (coupon for free Link included) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows™ software, or wirelessly with the Castle Link iOS® or Android® app with B-LINK™ Bluetooth™ Adapter (B-Link not included).transmitters.
- TELEMETRY LINK CAPABLE: Yes, with Castle Creations Telemetry Link for S.BUS2 and Futaba T4PX and T7PX
- Model: Limited Edition
- Recommended Motors: Castle 1406, 1410, 1412 and 1415 Series Sensored 4-Pole Brushless Motors
- Running Modes: SMARTSENSE™, Sensored Only and Brushed motor operation
- Input Voltage Range: 2s-4s (16.8V)
- BEC Specifications: Selectable: 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak)
- Operating Environment: Waterproof design, potted in durable injection molded case, allows or use in nearly any environment.
- Data Logging: Yes, Data Log Lite with 5 data points. Sample frequency of 1 and 5 per second.
- Connector Type: 4mm female bullets for motor connection
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Cooling Fan: 30mm removable fan included, operates from start up. Purchase also includes a dual use fan guard for use without fan.
- Size: 2.19x1.39x1.33" (L x W x H with fan)
- Weight: 70.9 g / 2.50 oz. (with fan)
- Programmability: Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.
- Model: Limited Edition 1412-3200Kv
- Diameter: 1.42" (36.0mm)
- Length: 1.95" (49.5mm)
- Mounting: M3x1.0" (25.4mm)
- Max RPM: 75,000
- Input Voltage: 2S - 4S
- Battery Connector - Castle 4mm polarized connectors, XT60, Dean's Ultra Plug, or Traxxas Power Connector recommended.
- Although COPPERHEAD 10 is waterproof, it is not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid. They can corrode when exposed to corrosive materials, such as salt water. Always rinse the ESC with clean water after exposure to corrosives or dirt.
- Remove cooling fan prior to driving in wet conditions, it is not waterproof.