- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Front and rear bumpers
- Tough gunmetal colored multi-spoke wheels
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ SC tires
- BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC
*For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Wheelie bar
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
- 50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
Extreme toughness and outrageous 50+ MPH speed separate the 1/10 scale, ready-to-run SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course model from rest of the pack. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now been upgraded to further increase the original Short Course truck’s already impressive performance and durability.
The SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
It also now includes a Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control, plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
ARRMA® now powers the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX with a brushless system featuring its BLX100 ESC and the Spektrum™ Firma™ 3200Kv brushless motor. The combination provides incredible torque, acceleration and speed. The transmission and chassis are ruggedly engineered to take full advantage of the electronics’ power.
It has the ingenious modular design perfected by ARRMA® engineers for easy component access and maintenance. The power module, with improved dirt management, consists of the motor with ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan, plus motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover. The power module can be detached from the chassis as a complete unit by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for adjustments by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover. The gear ratio can be finely tuned as the power module now uses a sliding motor mesh design.
A two-piece molding screwed to the truck’s chassis serves as its electronics module, containing a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray. The SLR300 receiver mounts inside the receiver box for protection from dirt and moisture. The ultra-compact ESC is screwed to the top of the module, allowing quick access to the on/off switch, while the servo mounts to the side. All three components can be removed together, quickly and easily.
The differential module houses each differential unit in an innovative yoke design. Only eight screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, allowing you to pivot the gearbox cases for differential access. The SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR comes brushless-ready with 37T 1.35mod diffs with silicone O-rings. The large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
Its full-time 4WD transmission uses strong front, rear, and centerline telescopic driveshafts that can’t be lost during heavy impacts, unlike dogbones. A simple, dependable, responsive steering assembly complements the ultra-reliable drive system and features a servo horn with built-in servo saver. The SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR includes the waterproof Spektrum™ SPMS651 metal-geared digital servo for 15% more torque than the previous version’s ADS-7M servo.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks, now with silicone O-rings, use a tried and tested, coil-over design for simple maintenance and amazing handling. Their innovative rod-end has a molded-in spring perch for extra toughness. Extended height dirt defenders and a close-fitting body limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defense against impacts.
Tough gunmetal colored, multi-spoke wheels with vented dBoots® Fortress™ SC tires give the 1/10 scale SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR Short Course Truck effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain. The aggressively styled Short Course truck body — available in blue/black or red /black— looks great in action and even better up-close, where the attention to detail on the decal and body aesthetics really shines.
Spektrum™ 3-Channel SLT3™ 2.4GHz radio and SLR300 Waterproof* Receiver
- Fast response SLT™ protocol
- Foam wheel
- Improved grip and trigger feel
- Improved wheel and trigger force
- 2-way thumb switch third channel
- 50% and 75% Throttle mode (for beginners)
- Tactic® SLT™ receiver compatible
Spektrum™ SPMS651 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- 101 oz-in (7.27 kg-cm) @ 6V
- 15% more torque than the previous ADS-7M servo for improved steering feel
- Waterproof* *For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv brushless motor with Safe D pinion and ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan
Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
Larger pull tab on power module
Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
Rubber shielded bearings
Steering with more clearance for stones.
Tougher brushless ready transmission
Metal input spline moulded into composite gear. Same gears as the ARRMA 4S.
Sealed Wheels & Vented Tires
Stops dirt getting in and allows water to escape.
dBoots® Fortress™ SC tires
Tough gunmetal colored, multi-spoke wheels with vented dBoots® Fortress™ SC tires give the 1/10 scale SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR Short Course Truck effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain.
Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
Heavy Duty Bumpers
Proven Power Package
Amazing power and performance.
Easy-access power module
- Detaches from chassis as a complete unit by removing one screw.
- Contains motor, motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover.
Easy-access electronics module
- Two-piece molding screwed to the chassis contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount, and ESC tray.
- Receiver mounts inside sealed module for protection from dirt and moisture.
- ESC screws to the top for easy maintenance and switch access.
- Servo mounts on the side for quick servicing.
- Large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
- Easy-access front and rear diff module removal.
Proven tough composite shock towers